Life in the world of Nuno Costa

Friday, August 27, 2010

Back in California

Summer Trip to Europe 2010

Almost a full 6 weeks away from the place I now call home – San Diego.

The trip is ending exactly how it started – business class flight on the best international airline – Air New Zealand. This wouldn’t have been possible if it weren’t for Michele Muzio, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me this summer and I am grateful that we had an opportunity to spend some time together in London. If you haven’t had the opportunity to fly business class on an international flight it is a must to add to a bucket list. From the moment you board the flight they offer you ‘bubbly’, the service was spectacular on the way here, and I imagine it will be the same on the way to Los Angeles.

I write this as I sit in my business class chair – with my feet up lounging sipping on my orange juice. I am definitely ready to come home and get back into the swing of things in my everyday life – I miss ‘working’. I am super lucky to love what I do, so I don’t consider it work, I look forward to training people and making a difference in their lives.

It will be great to sleep in my own bed tonight, greet my kitties when I get back and catch up with friends and tell them all about my trip. I was having a conversation with my aunt and uncle last night about whether I was more Portuguese or more American – which I considered home? I am a citizen of the universe; I feel at home wherever I go. I definitely feel more comfortable in the US – things come easier, and the opportunities are there to be taken.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to training people and making a difference in their lives.


    That's it! That's your gas!

    And remember Portugal will always be with ya ;)

    ReplyDelete