Life in the world of Nuno Costa

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Education Program 2011

This was a suggested exercise from the book Happier that I have been reading for the past couple of months.  Check out the previous post that was on the Invictus blog.

Learning material that I enjoy reading and thinking about and will contribute to overall growth and putting time aside for both
    Personal Development 
    • Sentence completion once a week - 
      • ex:  If I bring 5% more awareness in my life - I will .....   (spend about 5 minutes filling in the blank with different things)
    • Take a course on breathing or perhaps energy work - reiki possibly
    • Read 4 of Neale Donald Walsch's books - from the series 'Conversations with God'
    • Blog once/week (schedule it) - typically the best time for me to blog is post workout - that seems to be when i have the most creative energy
    Professional Development
    • One thing I do per day towards being the best coach in the world - tracking?  maybe in google docs?  Still working through this one 
    • Finish reading "Chi Running" in June 2011
    • Finish reading "Influencer" in June 2011
    • Take a life coaching course 
    • Read 4 other books 
    What am I actively creating in my life?  Am I keeping my commitments?  Have I made progress towards my goals?  Improvements?  Who do I have that is holding me accountable?  What support do I have from others on this journey?   

    No comments:

    Post a Comment