Life in the world of Nuno Costa

Saturday, October 2, 2010

101 Things to do before i move on...

In no particular order of priority....
  1. Live in Miami
  2. Live in Portugal
  3. Be completely debt free
  4. Have kids - i am thinking 3 at least :)
  5. Teach PE
  6. Write a book
  7. Go to Italy & Greece - this will most likely happen next year!
  8. Fall in love again
  9. Speak to my family on the phone every week
  10. Live for a year without a car (currently doing so - see if i can hold out till June next year)
  11. Brazil - need i say more here?
  12. Take care of my brother
  13. Own a temperpeudic bed
  14. Tri Bike
  15. Read 1,000 books
That's as far as I've gotten - I had this list in a past journal and thought I would put it out there into the universe

No comments:

Post a Comment