Life in the world of Nuno Costa

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Goals for this week

I love to travel, whether its for work or for fun because it typically gives me a time to reflect about what's going on in my life, read lots, and write out some goals.  Here's what I came up with from this weekends trip to Florida.

Personal Goals -
  • Read a book in the next week: form a book club....I already have a few people in mind that I am going to email this week, but if you are interested please let me know.  
  • Costco shopping trip?
Career Goals - Empower, Encourage, Elevate
  1. Close out business account - done tuesday :)
  2. Email Eli about CFE - done tuesday :)
  3. Program clients training for the week - done monday night :)
  4. Ask about investing - in the process of gathering information about this, asked my bank about opening a brokerage account - any suggestions?  Etrade?  Scottrade?
Heal Goals -
  • Medidate for 10 minutes every morning - missed tuesday, got it done today :)
  • 4 Crossfit workouts + 1 Bike, 1 Run and 1 Swim
  • Share my goals on my blog :)
I am seriously considering doing Ironman St. George - I will most likely sign up for it before the end of this month.  I'm excited about the challenge, doing something new and completely different.  I know this will test me beyond anything that I have done before and just waiting for a few things to fall in place before committing.

2 comments:

  1. I'll give you the email for a great personal finance guy, managing investments is more than a full-time job, you really need someone to do it for you unless you want to put a lot of time and energy into research.

    ReplyDelete